Are you passionate about Wales remaining in the European Union?
Wales for Europe is a grassroots organisation – independent of any political party – campaigning for Wales and the UK to retain full membership of the European Union in the interest of the peace and prosperity of the whole continent.
Wales for Europe is the umbrella organisation for local support groups that cover every part of Wales. It is also a partner organisation to Open Britain.
As we enter a crucial period in the debate on Europe we are seeking to appoint people who can bring special skills to the task. We welcome applications from individuals who would like to work part-time.
We are particularly keen to recruit
- a person with strong IT and communications skills to manage our website and develop our social media presence.
- a person who can assist with a broad range of tasks related to the development and servicing of our Wales-wide network
Among the skills / experience that we would like to see spread across these two appointments, in whatever combination, would be
– journalistic and/or design skills
– strong organisational capacities, including event organisation
– ability to work effectively to support a volunteer membership base
– good literacy and communication skills
– an ability to work in English and Welsh
The role/s will, in the first instance, be home-based, with regular communication with the Cardiff-based Executive Committee required
These would be paid posts, with a salary pro-rata to c. £22k per annum.
Please send an application including your CV, and a statement that shows clearly how you meet the requirements of the role, to HR@walesforeurope.org by 10am 19th August 2019.